Thursday, October 7, 2010

Obsession of the Moment

I obsess over many material items, and on some occasions might go so far as to say I have a shopping problem. I don't always buy, I don't always keep what I buy, and I don't usually pay retail price. I tagged along with my mom on countless visits to TJMaxx, Marshalls, and Macy's sales over the years and learned from the best. I LOVE me a bargain. If I find something I want (which is quite often), I get like a tick and can't stop thinking about it until I make it mine. I think it might help take the edge off if my sole purpose in online browsing is to share my great finds with friends, not just for myself.

I'm sure to some of you, Express reeks of the '90s and mall shopping, but I dig a lot of the clothes. I saw this silk shirt in ivory and can't stop thinking about it. The only reason I am holding off on purchasing said shirt is that I'm waiting for a coupon. Express is fantastic about sending out $30 off emails or 25% sales and I've been biding my time in anticipation of the email that will send me sprinting to the store. Well kids, that day is today! From now through Monday (10/11), you can get $15 off $60, $30 off $120 and more - online code 9982 or print coupon from their website to use in-store. AND they also have 30% off sweaters. Sweet, now I just have to figure out what color(s) I need....see, shopping problem.

Express Military Silk Shirt $69.50


I am also into this sweater jacket. Mine that I currently wear from college is made of 100% acrylic and cost $25, thinking it might be time to upgrade to a wool/nylon combo...
Express Belted Sweater Jacket

2 comments:

  1. These are great finds sissy, and thanks for the hot tip on the Express discount! I'm going to fill my cart right now!

    ReplyDelete