Monday, October 11, 2010

Closet Raiding: Olivia Palermo

Olivia Palermo is immaculate - perfect hair, stud earrings with big necklaces, she mixes trends but always stays classic. I adore her, and if I could be reincarnated as anyone I would sell (what's left of) my soul to be her. So what if she's a cold-hearted wench on The City. She's pretty enough to pull off Bitch, no question. Her hair is always polished and worn in one of two styles, chignon or down with the perfect controled wave.



Olivia Palermo: Worse at College Than We Ever Imagined


Not gonna lie, wish I looked like that every time I pulled my hair back. Unfortunately, the amount of frizz surrounding my head like a halo tends to make that impossible, Britney S. Pears from Glee said it best - "Its like a Jewish Cloud." But more enviable than Olivia's flawless looks are her outfits, styled from stores like Zara, Aldo, and TopShop. I stalk her style on blogs constantly, and have included my favorite outfits to drool over forever.

Zara jacket


TopShop jacket



Aldo Shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment