Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Finally, An Outlet For All My Obsessions!

As is apparent to anyone who knows me, I am addicted to the internet. I spend hours upon hours scouring the web for constant entertainment - celebrity news, online shopping, facebook, blah blah blah. Some of you may call it a waste of time, I call it my life line. So when a few good friends decided to create a blog for random musings, I decided to jump on the band wagon. This website is dedicated to all my favorite material things and frivolous topics. I plan on posting about celebrity outfits and street style pics (basically anything to help me remember outfits I want to copy), obessions of the moment, online coupons, commentary on all my fav pop culture news, funny/awkward stories from my life (because there are A LOT) and any other topics my superficial heart desires.

Hope y'all enjoy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment