Sunday, January 9, 2011

Is She Serious: Jennifer Love Hewitt

On Wednesday, I was flipping through the celebrity tabloids, aka my special time, and I came across this picture of Jennifer Love Hewitt in Hawaii. Now I know what you are thinking, that I am going to make some negative comment and tear her to shreds about this bikini photo. Well readers, you are wrong. That is not my focus because girlfriend looks great and I won't be taking that away from her. My issue lies on her fingers and toes, mainly the later. What you can't see as well in this photo but could see clear as day in the tabloid, GIRL HAS THE DREADED DOUBLE FRENCH MANICURE ON HER FINGERS AND TOES.

This is for me one of the worst fashion faux pas someone can make in this day and age. In a time when any color and style is available to you, please, PLEASE don't give yourself a french manicure on your toes. There is no reason that all 20 nails be tipped in white to emulate long, healthy nails. GROSS. Sweetie, slap a red on those tootsies and call it a day. This current look your rocking seems as though your name should be Crystal and you love to bedazzle your cell phone.

2 comments:

  1. How do you feel about these: http://pinterest.com/pin/2815058/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I become more obsessed with you by the day. Not in a single white female way, no worries. Just saying

    ReplyDelete