Monday, January 10, 2011

On the Hunt: Oxfords

My friends often ask for my advice when looking for things on the cheap. They know I spend hours pointlessly scouring the internet and have the mind for a mission when it comes to shopping. Dresses for weddings, wallets that need replacing, the list goes on and on. Recently, my friend Sara emailed me with the following "I really want a pair of oxford flats in a light tan/white.  Will you keep your eye out for a cute pair?" Why, of course my darling. As soon as I read that email, I was on the case. My mind began spinning out of control as I searched through the vault of endless fashion knowledge that takes up more space than Spanish lessons and American history- you know, useless higher learning. Below are the adorable and affordable options I came up with. Hope buried in this rambling post is a nugget of gold to complete her trendy wardrobe.


Deena and Ozzy Patent Oxford in Taupe, $48


ASOS Lace Oxford, $51.75



Steve Madden Melanee in Bone Lea, $99.95

Loeffler Randall Joanna Oxford in Nude Patent, $262 on sale

 
Stuart Weitzman Keyman, $325
The Manoman style from last year was perfect (seen on Jessica Biel during a jaunt in Paris last summer, btw) however it's unfortunately sold out and totally dunzo. BUT the new Keyman style in tan canvas is super cute and available on Zappos.

No comments:

Post a Comment