Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Neiman Marcus Sale!!!

More than I love the excuse to buy holiday dresses and take paid vacation, perks that come with Christmas and New Years, are the sales that come with the season. Neiman Marcus is taking an additional 33% off majority of the same apparel and 25% off shoes until January 5th. While home over the break, I was lucky enough to FINALLY snag the black patent "Varina" flats that I have been coveting for three years. I am careful in stalking deals on my designer purchases, and my patience paid off. Rather than chancing the purchase of a fake pair from a Hong Kong vendor on Ebay, I was able to buy the shoes that never go on sale for less. Only because Neiman's is no longer selling the pairs in the Atlanta store, but whatevs - their loss is certainly my gain!

There are SO MANY other items I would purchase if I didn't make pennies for pay, but I can only dream about the DVF wood clogs, the Leifsdotter Crazy Intarsa Sweater, the Helmut Lang wool blazer, a 3.1 Phillip Lim bib necklace, metallic Christian Louboutin flats......the abstinance hurts my heart to no end.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment