Friday, January 14, 2011

Obession of the Moment: Cashmere Leggings

I wandered into BCBG last weekend knowing they would have a killer sale. The brand never disappoints on the bargain front, something is always marked down. I wasn't looking for anything specific, and to be honest I probably shouldn't have stepped in at all considering the state of my finances. I figured whatever was left of the post-holiday loot would be on deep discount, but holiday shoppers tend to descend on the merchandise like vultures to a carcass (usually me but I was busy sunning on the beach) and thin out the inventory. On that fateful day something drew me in, and I'd like to believe it was the fashion gods leading me to towards an item I so desperately need. I noticed on a table some cashmere items at 60% off. In an instant, I was all over it -circling with a glazed look in my eye and ready to lose my shit. I dove right in and held up what I belived to be a sweater, but no no, they were in fact cashmere leggings. Intrigued, I brought them to the dressing room. If there is one thing we all know, I love me something frivolous that simply makes me happy. AND BOY DID THEY EVER. One leg in and I was a goner. They are the most decadent thing I have ever put on my body and I knew I had to have them. Ridiculously cozy, those suckers kept me warm and snuggly during the blizzard this week in complete satisfaction. Oh, and the best part? The leggings, originally $198, were purchased for just a cool $80. DEFINITELY worth immediately investigating  at your local BCBG, they have already sold out online.....

1 comment:

  1. Oooh I love it! What a great deal (well, for cashmere leggings!) I did a post on cash leggings a month or so ago and hadn't been able to find any that were this affordable!

    xx grace
    stripesandsequins.com

    ReplyDelete