Friday, November 5, 2010

Model Stalker: Lily Aldridge

For whatever reason, I'm obsessed with models. Can't explain it, just am. I love recognizing their faces in editorial spreads and advertisements, seeing which ones are on every major runway and in pictures from fabulous parties.  My all time favorite will always be Karlie Kloss (see header of blog). But recently I have become more and more intrigued with Lily Aldridge,  age 25 and from LA.


She is the face of campaigns like J Brand and Victoria's Secret

Engaged to Kings of Leon singer Caleb Followill, have been dating since 2007
Lily is so very lucky, indeed. But, the same goes with Caleb. Don’t you agree?

anyway… thus begins our Caleb-Lily picspam! Actually, not really. I can only take so much, you know :-(

Obsessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment