Sunday, November 28, 2010

Indian Summer

I saw this sweater by Left on Houston in Lucky magazine a few months back and put it on my fall wishlist. A few (ok, a lot) of miscellaneous purchases later and I had to shelf the dream of owning it. I am still thinking about the great navajo print and graphic black/white which keeps the sweater jacket interesting. I would wear this with grey jeans and my hot pink Giuseppe Zanoti python flats, or black skinny pants or leggings with my red Miu Miu mary jane pumps, or even with my Zara leopard flats and a big sparkly necklace - I always prefer to go bold with accessories.

The jacket went on sale at Saks.com down to $118, and just a tip - if you sign up for the saks.com newsletter, you'll get an email for 10% off a purchase.  *You could do what I did and create an email account just for junkmail from online shopping. That way you'll still receive coupons but they won't clog up your actual email or tempt you if you aren't looking for another reason to shop.



Funny enough, as I went to find other favorite items for a new post, I realized two of the items I have been continually lusting after are also from tribal influences:

Resin Lariat Super Skinny Jeans

Resin Denim makes the Lariat Super Skinny Jean with this cool, faint aztec print. Patterns don't work on a thick thigh like mine, but I am digging the effect on these jeans. I wish I controlled more than a few of my friends' wardrobes and wallets, I'd force these jeans on them in a heartbeat. $154

House of Harlow 1960 Tribal Wrap Ring

Lately, I have really been into the rings from House of Harlow 1960 but honestly the entire line is cool (and affordable). I love the Tribal Wrap Ring in the gold and am mesmorized by the look of the huge ring on a finger. $65

No comments:

Post a Comment