Thursday, December 2, 2010

Macy's Friends and Family Discount

I love when a store opens up an employee discount (or slightly less than usual) for the masses. This week its Macy's turn, offering 25% off from December 1st - 6th, INCLUDING SALE ITEMS. Enter MACYSFF for the discount and free shipping. So get out there and support JSimps and Michael Kors - help fill their pockets with your cash. A few of my favorite finds below:

BCBG Leather and Knit dress, on sale for $179.99

I long to own the $575 Brian Atwood Maniac pump that all the celebrities wear, however this is a fantastic imitation and I'm in love. It's most likely the closest I'll ever come to owning the Maniac, but I'm ok with second place. Also comes in black leather or black patent.


RACHEL Rachel Roy Chubby Vest, on sale for $89.99


Michael Kors Watches in Brown Tortoise, $180, and Oversize Rose Gold, $250
I get at least a compliment a day on my similar MK tortoise watch, I highly recommend picking this one up. While the last thing I need is another watch, I'm in love with the look of the rose gold version, which is oh so very trendy at the moment.

Also, my fave MK coat is still on sale and now with 25% off, you'd be a FOOL not to get such a warm, cozy coat.

No comments:

Post a Comment