Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Snuggly Booties

I have been incorporating heels more to my work wardrobe, but not stilettos. More like the black boots from Forever 21 I mentioned here which I've already worn with countless fall outfits. I'm a fan of the sturdy heel or wedge for day to feel more professional since my 5'2" stature doesn't exactly scream "Woman in Charge." Since I sit at my desk in front of a computer for the majority of the day, pain from 12 hours of wear isn't really an issue. As the first snow of New York falls tonight, it is now officially too cold to venture out of the house without boots, so I found some adorable cozy booties that keep an outfit cute even with bulky layers.

 
Matt Berenson "Rogue," $133.20 on sale


BCBGeneration "Melo," $74.48 on sale

310x420
Matt Bernson "Bomber" Wedge Bootie, $220 but currently Tobi has a coupon for 30% off
Enter shop30 at checkout to make them $154!

Deena and Ozzy Lace Up Wedge Boot, $78
I love the idea of this bootie worn with heather grey socks scrunched down
over tights or with black knee high socks

No comments:

Post a Comment