Monday, December 6, 2010

Model Stalker: Jacquelyn Jablonski

Currently, I'm in a phase of curiousity about the "It" American models right now. They seem to be rare but have gained more momentum in the last couple of years leading the pack. Since I don't follow politics much, my patriotism come from when I support the American models. Before you rip into me about this, just remember - a key word in the title of this blog is frivolous. Haters to the left.

I have been reading all about the buzz on Jacquelyn for the past year, and even saw her walk in the Jason Wu show back in September. So imagine my delight when I was watching the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show, the mecca for major models of the moment, and Jacquelyn hits the runway alongside my other fav model Lily Aldridge. I knew she modeled in the VS catalog and was happy to see her represent among the big names at the show. 


2010 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Jason Wu Spring 2011

Tommy Hilfiger Fall 2010 ad campaign

J.Crew Fall 2010 Catalog

No comments:

Post a Comment