Thursday, February 17, 2011

Obsession of the Moment: Long Sleeve Mini Dress

I've been thinking I'd like to pick out a dress or two with long sleeves to carry me through the next two months, when it goes from freezing to tolerable in the blink of an eye. This way I can get away wearing four times before I am truly called out from facebook photos. I can wear it twice with two different tights (perhaps a solid, then a pattern?) and then space out two times (MAX) where I banish tights and expose the gams before the dress is relegated to the back of my closet. Now I am not blind, I understand that one of the chosen dresses has only one long sleeve but just go with it people.

ASOS Scallop Detail Shift Dress, $62.76

Bat Your Lashes One Shoulder Dress, $32

ASOS Printed Bell Sleeve Dress, $62.76

Young Fabulous & Broke Angel Dress, $129.50

Madison Marcus Edge Long Sleeve Dress, $241.50


1 comment:

  1. couldn'g agree more. i think the madison marcus version is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete