Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Inspiration Board: Stylish New Yorkers

StyleCaster.com listed the 50 Most Stylish New Yorkers today and the article was the best thing to ever happen to me during a work day.  I spent 20 glorious minutes poring over each photo of the painfully cool (and probably take themselves too seriously) New Yorkers that have access to designer duds among fashion's elite.

Jeff Laub, owner of The Blind Barber. Rawr, hey sexy.


Andrew Mukamel, formerly of "Kell on Earth," I miss you on my tv set each week.


Jenne Lombardo is everything I wish to be. I love her tough, goth style and attitude. The fact that she shaved her head in the middle of a photo shoot, awe-inspiring.


South Carolina's finest Kwesi Blair made the cut!! Cutie patootie and well deserved.


Olivia Palermo, need I say more?


Leandra Medine, aka The Man Repeller. That bow feels very Rachel Berry chic.


Reece Soloman, designer of Reece Hudson handbags. Her hair is how I dream mine to look as I grow out my highlights and pretend I'm tapping into the ombre trend, instead of too cheap to pay for another round of foils.

No comments:

Post a Comment