Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Street Style: Emily Wall

It's Sister Frivolous with another guest post for you on this dreary Wednesday!

This week's street style inspiration is our friend Emily from Georgia E.  I happened to catch Em's day-drinking-to-night-out look and I had to snap a pic.  Miss Friv and I are always looking for outfits that are comfortable yet still sexy, without having all the goodies on display.  And when I learned most of Em's items were bargains and sale-rack steals, I knew I had my next post!


The real highlight of this ensemble, which you can't fully appreciate from this photo, is the super cute H&M beige crochet sweater with a peekaboo back that Emily layered over a long black H&M tank, dark skinnies (JBrand), and snakeskin platforms.  Topped with a camel faux-leather jacket (hers is Zara), this was the perfect hipper-than-a-hipster look!

1 comment:

  1. Love it! Keep up the posts sister friv! Can't wait till Jill gets back, but love yall both! I'm totally gonna save up money to buy that leather jacket. Thank god for zaras :)

    ReplyDelete